So we may introduce ourselves and guide you through the enrollment process, please call Vickie Edelman, registrar, at 522-6422 or the Main Office at 522-6400 or email email@example.com. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about Sacajawea Middle School.
Bozeman School District has two middle schools, Sacajawea MS and Chief Joseph MS. Please click the boundary area map.If you have a question regarding your attendance area, please contact Sandi Chamberlain at 522-6005.
IF YOUR CHILD WAS PREVIOUSLY ENROLLED IN BOZEMAN PUBLIC SCHOOLS AT ANY TIME, DO NOT COMPLETE A NEW ONLINE ENROLLMENT. PLEASE CALL REGISTRAR, VICKIE EDELMAN at 406-522-6422 TO RE-ENROLL.
5TH GRADERS CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN THE BOZEMAN SCHOOL DISTRICT WILL BE PROMOTED TO THEIR ATTENDANCE AREA MIDDLE SCHOOL, PLEASE DO NOT COMPLETE A NEW TO DISTRICT ENROLLMENT REQUEST.
Online Enrollment New To District Only – Please read all instructions before clicking on the link below.
- The enrollment form contains ten independent sections, A thru I and Permissions form L.
- Please fill out the enrollment information as completely as possible. All items with a * are required.
- To get started you will need to submit an Application for Enrollment by clicking on the following link: https://ecollect.accelaschool.com/bozeman
- School Enroll Code: 841
- Once this application has been submitted, an email will be sent to you with instructions for setting up a Parent Portal Account and completing the enrollment forms along with an Access ID and Password. Please check your spam/junk mail, often times the email goes directly there.
Mandatory school immunizations are required at all grade levels in accordance with MCA 37.114.702. All students must provide documentation of required immunizations unless they have a conditional attendance form or possess a medical or religious exemption as outlined in MCA 20-5-4054. Here is the link to: Required Immunizations for Preschool-12th Grade
Please provide the following paperwork to our registrar by email firstname.lastname@example.org, drop off at SMS Main Office or by Mail - SMS Attn: Registrar, 3525 South Third Ave., Bozeman MT 59715:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record or Exemption Form- students will need to have received a tetanus booster with pertussis (Tdap) before entering seventh grade.
- Proof of Residency - examples: utility bill, lease agreement, buy/sell agreement, voter registration
- Complete grade level Course Registration form.
2022-2023 School Year
SMS School and Program Info 22-23
Incoming 6th gr Parent Night Presentation March 9
Elective Course Descriptions
6th Grade Elective Courses 2022-2023
7th Grade Elective Courses 2022-2023
8th Grade Elective Courses 2022-2023
2022-2023 Course Registration Forms
6th Grade Course Registration Form 2022-2023
7th Grade Course Registration Form 2022-2023
8th Grade Course Registration Form 2022-2023